1. I would move to both Manhattan and San Francisco.
2. Build an art and recording studio in the wilderness in between.
3. Make wise, shrewd investments and donate the net to underfunded hospitals and other needed medical care.
4. Buy the WB or UPN and put on the kind of television PBS should be.
5. Procure labels and movie studios and brands and manufacturing plants and presses and publishing houses and retail stores and everything else terrifying and awesome about AOL Time Warner.
6. Get my bridge pierced.
7. Tour the world on my own.
8. Finance the invention and testing of safer recreational drugs.
9. Take care of everybody who has ever entertained the hell outta me, starting with Rich Hall and Dakota Smith.
10. Ask Lauren what she wanted to do tonight. ; )
Actually, I don't need to rich to do most of those. But you know me, I'm never short on excuses.