This is one thing I've been interested in doing with ya'll for many years and am very excited about.
1. Select zero to four voices. An example of a voiceless track would be a recording of ambient sounds or plugging the cassette recorder into itself for feedback.
2. Select some or no effects to be used. You can also suggest an effect by name like reverb, tremolo or vocoder in the comments.
3. Select one sampler. My music benefits so much from this that I'm requiring it.
4. Choose a length like ten seconds, seventeen minutes or something creative.
5. Provide any other limitations in a comment. The most obvious example of this would be lyrics, but I'm down for whatever you can think up.
I did decide to leave off controllers, sequencers, amplifiers, microphones, preamps, compressors, equalizers and recording mediums to keep things simple. And to be clear, this isn't for a single track I am planning doing one recording for each person.