||[Sep. 14th, 2007|02:59 am]
I post maybe one meme a year. I found this one too funny to not share.|
1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top ten results.
1. Humanitarian Aid Worker
2. Air Traffic Controller
4. Director of Photography
7. Special Effects Technician
8. Film Editor
9. Marriage and Family Therapist
10. Social Worker
14. Art / Music Therapist
20. Recording Engineer
21. Venture Capitalist
34. Truck Driver
40. GIS Specialist
The idea of me being a Humanitarian Aid Worker is just hilarious.
Music Therapist would seem to be a better number two than Air Traffic Controller.
I am very glad Cartographer beat out GIS Specialist.
But where is professional gambler?
ps Note that if I were to start grad school again, I would seriously look into music therapy. I can't imagine there are a lot of people like me in the field.