- Attended a Powerpoint-based lecture and reading by Charles Mann, author of 1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus.
- Saw and enjoyed The Aristocrats with Melissa and Emily.
- Drank a lemon drop, greyhound and 2 gin martinis at Henry's (a small, local student bar) afterwords with M & E.
- Met Timbobway (?), a local acid casuality that definitely sketched out M.
- Went to a Methodist church service for the first time. I met Hilary there and I was quite hungover.
- Observed a city league soccer game that the geography graduate students won over some real jerks 5-4.
Note: Sound was recorded at the Mann lecture, church service, and soccer game.