I'm pretty busy, but I definitely need to update with something, so here's a semi-exhaustive list that begins (and remains) in the first person... =)
- I got asabass.com fully automatic, which theoretically means he can update it everyday now. But theoretically, I can drive the speed limit. Ha ha.
- I went to The Donnas and Bratmobile last night and I was totally into Bratmobile. Loved them! Can't say enough good things about them! Totally rocking, dancing fun!
- I ran into Tony Brown from Imijination Photography last night at the club. Totally unexpected. We talked a lot about his site, which needs to get up by Sunday.
- I've also seen A Perfect Circle and Lords of Acid in the last few weeks. Good looking lights and good looking crowd, respectively.
- I don't think the media does a very on target job reporting school violencenever have, really. Here is some historical perspective.
- I have tons to do for work today so I can go to some beach party thing tomorrow. Mostly friendly documentation for a dotorg that I'll use while I train them.
- I'm starting to form up more and more ideas for websites, writings, films and performances. Which is good, but I still can't manage my time well enough to get them done.
- I think it's great when I get up before my alarm goes off and I go back to sleep anyway because that's often how motivated I am.
- I realized that it's not so much the amount or quality of sleep often, it's what I have to do when I wake up. And unfortunately, I'm always, always, always obligating myself to something.. oh, just fuck me off now, please.. yes mr. driver, this is my stop. thank you and you have a good one too. just chewin' on bullets, ma'am. yes, it is a mighty fine day. who needs tv when you have god's creation? who needs nature when you have the discovery channel? yadda yadda yee, i think i have to pee...